BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Kacey H.
I lust love pop tarts so yeah I like them all you should try them if you haven't bought them before
Sabrina L.
Chilliwack, British Columbia
I love the fact that there are so many different pop tart flavors to try! Something for everyone
Gina T.
San Nicolas, N.L
I like this a lot, but its too much chocolate for me i guess, but once in a while are okey
Samantha P.
Candler, NC
I love pop-tarts and anything sweet flavored usually tastes so good by them. Love these!
Alena A.
Ekaterinburg
It is very tasty! Yummy! Can't live without it! All the advice! Pop-Tatts is my favorite!
Melissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
The kids love it, the adults love it, and it's such a quick and easy snack to make
Amelia A.
My fav my fac my fav ny fav my fav my fav my fav my fav my fav my fav my fav
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, ice cream shoppe frosted hot fudge sundae are delicious!
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?