BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Tara K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This may not be so good and wholesome for breakfast however, its a great snack. So tasty but i try not to have too many, dont want to gain all this unnecessary weight! Definitely would buy again and would recommend.
Kelsey S.
These look so good!!! I would love these but I don't believe they do them in my country! High rating because I know that Kellogg's pop tarts will be a great product!
Gabriela G.
Toronto, ON
Soooo delicious, definitely something you'll be craving if you try it once! A quick desert that will take 2 min to make and you will enjoy it for the whole night
Katie B.
Newcastle , ['', '', '']
These pop tarts taste really really good however I wouldn't recommend eating more than one at a time as they can be quite rich and leave you feeling sick, as they arent a very healthy snack i would recommend only having these as a treat once in a while
Jamie M.
This is a family favorite. Pop tarts are out go to snack or breakfast on the run. The kids enjoy this flavor over the others. We pick this up when we are out and about and have a snack on the go. Definitely worth buying over store brand.
Cynthia L.
This is as good as it sounds. I'm aware it's not a nutritional breakfast but that doesn't make it any less great to grab a package on the way out and essentially eat dessert in the morning. I always prefer chocolatey pop tarts so these ones are really good, would buy again.
Meryam N.
I had high expectations for this but when I tried it I wasn't pleased. it was a little to sweat for me and after Just one my stomach was hurting. If you can hold your sweets down then this is a good product but if not I recommend that you pass up on this product.
Grace Y.
These pop-tarts are absolutely delicious! they have such a great sweet flavor and are perfect for whenever you have a craving for something sweet. these totally bring me back to my childhood and are so funny and delicious! i love them and recommend them
Nakisha S.
Calgary, Alberta
These are a good treat however the only downside to these are that for me they are a little bit too sickly. If you love very sweet things these are defiantly for you!
Master Thesis pop-tarts is very practical to take to college or work as a snack. This pop-tart cookie is a chocolate cake flour. At the top is a cover of dry vanilla topped with sprinkles and sweet drizzle of sugar that melts in your mouth and the filling is icing vanilla frosting the best tasting part exactly like an Ice Cream Shoppe Hot ice cream frost. I advise you dare to try it if you are lovers of icing. I love.
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?