BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Adryane H.
District Heights, MD
The best creation on earth. They taste even better when you warm them in the toaster!!!
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
The best flavor of pop tarts ever! I love how great they are I could eat them all day.
Kelly P.
Galeton, PA
Having three children., they love their pop tarts., and breakfast has become fun again
Kayden S.
Springtown, TX
Hot fudge sundae pop tarts are the best because hot or cold they taste true to flavor
Presley D.
Madison, OH
These Hot Fudge Sundae Poptarts are so good! I always eat them! One of my favorites!
kim b.
presque isle, me
I have an issue with pop tarts.... I like them too much! these are chocolate candy!
Brittany K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ugh these are awesome! So good but not healthy lmao but all around they're awesome!
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
My absolute favorite flavor of poptarts. Poptarts are inexpensive and easy to find.
Courtney M.
New Castle, IN
I love these! I love a lot of Pop-Tarts and these are one of my favorite flavors!
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
My son LOVES these. This is his weekend morning breakfast. He eats them Untoasted
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?