BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
These pop tarts were very good! Definitely a dessert item rather than breakfast, but still good!
Katherin M.
Lecanto, FL
I love pop tarts but this one is ehhhh. Didn't like it at all doesn't taste like a sundae to me.
Becca K.
GOOD GRACIOUS. These are so delicious. it's hard for me to only eat two. This is the best flavor.
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
Love these! Perfect for kids and adults. Pop them in the toaster and they're the perfect dessert!
Heidi M.
My daughter loves every kind but this is her all time favorite. We buy pop tarts almost weekly.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
This pop tart is delicious for anytime of the day. It's yummy with a glass of milk before bed.
Alexis H.
These are me and my boyfriends favorite pop tarts!!! Get them every time we go to the store !!
leah a.
Alexandria , KY
one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts. easy to grab and go if you're in a hurry. great flavor
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are delicious! I don't think they really fast like a sundae, but it is still really good!
camille D.
Herkimer , NY
Perfect for those mornings were running late my boys go thru a box of these in less than a week
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?