BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Cristin S.
Meridian, ID
Pop tarts are simply delicious. I've never had a flavor I didn't like. Great cold, toasted or microwaved. They seem to have a flavor for every one and are fine in moderation.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Pop tarts! One of my favorite go to snacks! This flavor is sooooo good it actually tastes like an ice cream sundae. Plus they're really good for a quick breakfast.
Tiffany n.
They are great for breakfast or even as a snack. I thoroughly enjoyed them. They were perfectly fresh, and not broken or crushed at all. I love sticking them in the freezer, They taste delicious.
Quinna D.
Lutz, FL
I like this, but i think it is super sweet. As a breakfast food, I feel like it should not be this sweet. I like the middle because it is nice and creamy, when toasted it melts.
Eva B.
Arcadia, FL
Very yummy!!! I have a big set tooth and these are prefect for it!!! Love being able to eat this and it being like having a hot fudge sundae anywhere and anytime!!!
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
When I was in high school part tart was a go to breakfast food in my house. The best way to enjoy these pop tarts is to put it in the toaster for 3 min. And let the inside of the pop tart melt. when you bite into it the amazing taste of ice cream and warm chocolate in your mouth is what satisfies every teens cravings. Some people eat it with out toasting it but if you have time to pop it in the toaster and warm it up, it will taste even better :)
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
I Love Theses pop-tarts I normaly take them to school as a snack. This pop-tart is a chocolate pastry flour cookie. On the top it has a dry vanilla frosting topped with sprinkles and fudge drizzle that just melts in your mouth and the filling is vanilla icing, frosting the best part taste exactly like a Ice Cream shoppe Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae. I encourage you to try it if you are a icing lover.
Frances S.
I am a part of the generation where public schools started selling Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts, and no matter what I always had to get my hands on them. The chocolate pastry and just so much better than the original Pop Tart pastry and the creme inside it what makes them so addictive. I wouldn't say it reminds me of eating a hot fudge sundae, but it does make me happy inside.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
The frosted hot fudge sundae Pop-Tarts are delicious. They have a warm vanilla center, chocolate pastry, and vanilla icing with rainbow sprinkles. They are fabulous with some milk for a quick breakfast or best for a snack. I knocked one star off of a perfect rating because while they are super yummy, they are not very healthy. Not that I expect them to hide broccoli in there but I have guilt while my taste buds are smiling!
Chelsea S.
Piqua, OH
Pop-tarts pastry treats are a great way to eat breakfast on the go or have a quick snack during the day. The company is always coming out with new, creative flavors that will excite the taste buds. These are good at room temperature but the flavor exceeds them when they are placed in a toaster to melt the insides. Always keeps me coming back for more!
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?