BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
I love the Hot Fudge Sundae Pop-Tarts. They're so chocolatey and delicious. Not too expensive either.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
My favorite pop tarts by far these are good for when you have a sweet tooth love the chocolate taste
Stephanie T.
Corona, CA
I love these pop tarts! I'm a huge fan of the dessert flavors in general but this one tops my list!
Monica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best poptarts EVER! Good for breakfast or even a late night snack. You MUST try them.
Alexa D.
These are addicting ! They had them in the vending machine back in high school. I had them everyday
Shannon H.
Columbia, MO
It's really good but way too sweet for me to eat for breakfast. I eat this more for a sweet snack.
Nikki J.
Tampa, FL
The kids love the flavors of these pop tarts. Its a convenient breakfast snack when you on the go.
Lizbeth C.
I know this is meant for breakfast but I love it as a snack or dessert also. They are so darn good!
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
These pop tarts are delicious! They are great if you heat them up or straight out of the package
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA
My favorite pop tart to throw in the toaster when I was in school best for on the go breakfast .
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?