BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Lindsay F.
I love pop tarts so much. Quick and easy snack that always taste good. Now only if they were organic...
Taylor F.
Elk Grove, CA
My school sells these and I also buy them at sams club and I love them soooo much. One of the best ones
Abigail S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These taste so good. You just pop them into the microwave for like 10 secs and your breakfast is ready.
Samm C.
Glen Fork
Tastes just like a hot fudge sundae. Probably my favorite pop tart flavor. Yummy with a glass of milk.
Stephany H.
Doral, FL
My family and I love these! Great flavor. Whether warmed or fresh out the box they will taste great.
Shelbee E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So good I'm a sucker foe chocolate and this taste like yummy hot fudge . its definely a snack though.
breena m.
Another family favorite my kids love to have them in the car as either breakfast or an on the go sack
Teresa R.
Hemet, CA
Good serving sizes. My kids enjoy them straight from the package as well as warm in the toaster oven.
Kristina B.
Not my favorite flavor. Kinda tastes dry, not a good rich chocolate taste. My kids enjoy then though.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
my kids and husband love the taste of these pop tarts. I love them also. they have an amazing taste.
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?