BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Danielle R.
Omg I love this so much it's my guilty pleasure in the morning. It is cheap and you can buy t any supermarket
I aleays get this flavor when i have a craving for some pop tarts and theyre even better when theyre toasted!
Ashley C.
I have 3 boys who absolutely love this kind of pop-tart. I cannot keep enough of them in the house for them.
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
Just enough sweetness to cure a sweet tooth but not overwjelming. Reminiscent of the sundae it is named after
Logann R.
Just thinking about these makes my mouth water! Super delicious flavor of pop-tarts!! Even better warmed up!
Eileen M.
A very good pop tart. A favorite flavor among everyone at my house along with a few others. Best when toasted
Bridget T.
Millville, CA
Very good pop tarts very similar to the regular fudge filled pop tart. Very sweet and sugary but very tasty
Haleigh C.
These are sickeningly sweet in the most amazing way possible. These are my favorite pop tarts of all time!
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
my family's favorite. it's great with great taste. great for mornings on the go. warm or cold we love them
Heather W.
Mt Zion, IL
I did not like these. They kind of taste like fake. My boys didn't even like them when I thought they would
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?