BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Jami M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have been eating these for years! I am 24 and i still love them! the s'mores and hot fudge sundae are my personal fav
haneen a.
Lexington, KY
I used to eat rhis years ago and forgot about it! Then saw it in the store and bought it! Its so good! I love pop tarts
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
I do not always buy pop tarts but when we seen this we had to try it . They are super yummy and my husbands favorite .
Morgan E.
Probably one of my top 5 flavors of pop tarts. Even better when they're popped into the microwave for a few seconds ūüėć
destiny w.
indianapolis, IN
A hot fudge sundae for breakfast? Sure why not I love these. I eat one every Saturday and Sunday. Really really good
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Super delicious I usually pop them in the freezer and eat them frozen rather than in the toaster and it's sooo good!
Ceallaigh M.
Definitely the best flavor, in my opinion. They're so good that I can't help myself from eating too many at one time!
Emmylee G.
If you can handle the sweetness, these are the best. I eat them as a dessert nice and warm with a cold glass of milk!
Stephanie W.
So obsessed with these and the other chocolate flavors! who says pop tarts are breakfast foods I eat these all day
Bree C.
Hubbard Lake, MI
I Love These! Thy taste so goooooodddddd I just wish they had more sprinkles but my favorite is hot fudge Sunday
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?