BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Kelsey G.
Dayton, OH
These are so good, but so bad for you :( I do enjoy these when I want something sweet, but I'm too lazy to make anything.
Haley P.
Charlotte , NC
STICK THESE IN YOUR FRIDGE AND IT'S LIKE DESSERT. But like, for breakfast so it's totally acceptable, right? Right guys?
Alexandra A.
Aliquippa, PA
I love all pop- tarts but very best one yet. Filling and tastys and great to eat in the morning while your I'm in a rush
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
I love these! I never put them in the toaster I just plan eat them. You really can't go wrong and this is a great flavor
Kerry W.
I have a hard time finding thee in stores by my area, but I really enjoy the white filling when I am looking for a treat.
jessica b.
This is a good flavor. Its like your eating desert for breakfast and with most poptarts they dont last long at our house
LeeAnne G.
I love pop tarts in a very unhealthy way.. this is one of my favorites. I also like s'mores and the chocolate cookie one.
Alicia M.
Dover, DE
They are ok they are just way to sweet I can only eat one at a time and I have too have milk because they are that sweet
Brook T.
My husband enjoys these for his breakfast in the morning when he's on the run. Great taste and quick fix for breakfast.
Jasleen S.
Flat Rock, MI
I used to eat these when I was in high school! And still eat them today! Best quick breakfast! So convenient and tasty!
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?