BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Alexis S.
Not too fond of this flavor poptart. Way too sweet and more of a dessert than breakfast or meal item. I would eat very lightly.
Katherine G.
Cadet, MO
These are my favorite pop them in the microwave and they just melt in your mouth. They are sweet but not to sweet for my taste
sara m.
This was just ok. I like pop tarts and how you can eat them hot or cold, but this flavor was a little too sweet inside and out.
Amber M.
Cleveland, OH
OMG I was addicted to these at one point of time. I would eat them every chance I get. They taste just like hot fudge sundae !
Asma N.
Okay, there are three flavors that you NEED to try for these Pop-Tarts--s'mores, cookies and cream and THIS! they are SOOO good!
renee t.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good with a cup of hot chocolate as a treat and also a quick breakfast for the kids before they are off to school
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN
What can I see, I'm a fan. Why wouldn't you be? Creamy, cholocatey, and sprinkles on top. Surprisingly better cold than hot.
Tina M.
Stockton , CA
Pop tarts are a staple in our house for my two boys even the older teen girls love them this one is a fast door in our house
Brittany T.
Cleveland , TX
Omg. These are so delicious. I don't even take the time to warm them up! Absolutely addicting! Kids love all flavors too. ūüėäūüėä
Andrea F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
If your a chocolate lover and fudge I will say go for it it's a good way to start your morning by eating what you like/lovee.
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?