BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
I'll never forget the first time I tried this kind of part-tart with an old friend on our very first time hanging out at her place together. It's such a good partart probably one of my favorites
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
This is it. These right here. The hot fudge flavor of pop tarts are as good as pop tarts can ever dream to be. They're perfect. They're delicious. I eat them almost everyday and even though they're super sweet, they're super worth it
Henna G.
Rochester, MI
This is the best flavor kellogg's has ever made. It is so delicious and you really can not just have one. This flavor is addicting and would at least eat one packet each week to satisfy my pop tart needs. Would try not to but would definitely buy again.
ale e.
Saltillo, Coahuila
I love them! When I'm in a hurry i just take one or two depending of my mood and i put them into the toaster. They have a lot of flavors and different sizes so doesn't matter you are really hungry or no you can satisfy your stomach with this!
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I generally like Pop-Tarts, but I definitely have favorites, and this is not one of them. This one just had too much chocolate and was too sweet for me. If I'm not getting nutritional value from them, I at least need to really enjoy the taste for them to worth buying.
Jamie O.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of our favorite flavors of poptarts. We always have at least 2 boxes of poptarts always because it is our go to snack! Chocolate is our favorite flavor! I could eat them every day!
Michelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
So good. But like all pop tarts it's a bit over the budget when I'm shopping! Though I've tried them and they are delicious they can be a bit sweet if you're having it for breakfast and it's the first thing you're eating!
Tabitha R.
Enfield, CT
These are my all time favorite pop tarts! And my favorite thing to do is freeze them! They're sweet and filling so the perfect on the go breakfast or snack if your rushing in the mornings!!
Ansley M.
Dacula, GA
These are my all time favorite pop tarts along with cookie dough and I eat there for breakfast but they aren't the healthiest and I am definitely I repeat consumer for many years! I will probably always buy these!
Cristin S.
Meridian, ID
Pop tarts are simply delicious. I've never had a flavor I didn't like. Great cold, toasted or microwaved. They seem to have a flavor for every one and are fine in moderation.
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?