BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
We always have to buy a huge box of these because I can eat one box in a day lol I love the flavor of these and the creme in the middle!
Kelsie B.
Greenup, KY
These are FABLOUS!!! I always buy these expecually if im working a day shift!!! They are a perfect snack when u just want something small
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
I binge eat these and then can't have them for a while but they're super delicious when they're toasted and such a sweet breakfast snack.
Rebecca C.
clarkson, KY
So so good, love the hot fudge flavor of these they are just great. the whole family loves the, as well the flavor is the best i think
Lucia A.
Love these pop tarts. They are best warmed up a little. I would not suggest these every day because the sugar content is a little high.
Wendy H.
These are my absolute favorite pop tart there is the inside is so creamy. U can heat them up or jus grab one an go. Still the best ever
Deshaan K.
Severn, MD
These are a delicious little treat. They are super high in calories but sometimes a pop tart is just what you need. My kids love them.
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL
So so so yummy! One of my favorite flavors from Pop Tart. Even better when warm from the toaster. Easy to find at most grocery stores.
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
My kiddos are obsessed with pop tarts. we keep them all the time. Breakfast, snacks, i swear they eat them faster than i can buy them
M M.
I love toasting these and having them with a glass of milk! It's a lovely treat to have every once in a while. But it's quite sugary.
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?