BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Even though these pop tarts are super sweet they taste amazing. It taste like heaven in your mouth. I love the way they taste even toasted and I never toast pop tarts.
Anna S.
Marietta, GA
Oh my gosh these are so delicious. I eat them for breakfast-probably not the best thing but whatever. They are so good and almost taste like a dessert rather than a breakfast food.
Yvonne B.
Brodhead, WI
My favorite Pop-Tarts flavor is the Hot Fudge Sundae. I am not a big chocolate fan but these are delicious! They taste great cold or toasty warm fresh from the toaster.
Jennifer L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this flavor pop tart. Just put it in the toaster for a minute or two and you will have a hot fudge sundae without the work of building a real hot fudge sundae.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
This is one of my favorite Pop-Tarts. I have gotten almost everyone in my family eating them. When we eat them I got them to heat them up some to where they are warm, oh man it's so good!!
Kaelynn K.
Stillwater, OK
I love pop tarts, they are delicious, fast, and come in a TON of different flavors. I can always count on pop tarts for a quick and delicious grab in the morning
Brianna G.
Hawley, PA
Next to the s'mores ones, this one is the best! 8 love to toast them so it's all melts inside and have a glass of ice cold milk with them! Favorite night time snack
Jacqueline R.
New castle, DE
This is my guilty pleasure breakfast that i have to hide from my kids. i always tell them chocolate isn't for breakfast. it is for mama though! they are so good!
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
These are one of my favorite poptart flavors! I also love how the crust is chocolate, so it's actually edible! They are extremely sugar-y though, but delicious!
Jessica M.
This is my all time favorite Pop-Tarts. It does tastes like ice cream frosted hot fudge sundae. I will buy it again. I buy this on CVS when there are available.
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?