BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Cheyenne S.
Kingston, NY
This are really good especially heated up. They have the chocolate and vanilla flavors. They also have sprinkles. They are a good price and perfect for a family.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
It's chocolate, need I say more? LOL My favorite of all their flavors. Cant beat grabbing a package going out the door or oozing chocolate fresh from the toaster
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so flipping good. They are even good if you put them in the fridge or freezer. I love them. Probably my go to when I'm looking for gas station food. Yum
Amber W.
Denver, CO
Very addicting. I don't do sweets often but these are one of my go to when I'm in the mood. Great flavor, but the pastry is always a little dry and crumbly. Definitely always have a cup of coffee or tea while I eat these delicious treats.
Olivia W.
Piscataway, NJ
These are sooo good!! They don't really taste like a hot fudge sundae but whatever it is that they taste like is literally delicious. I love that they have sprinkles on top so you get that extra crunch!
Kayla W.
Port Orange , FL
I love to put these in the freezer and eat as a dessert. I know usually people tend to eat these for breakfast but if you haven't tried them frozen you should definitely do so. I buy these frequently and keep stocked up in my fridge (:
Chantel M.
Leadville, CO
These pop tarts are my absolute favorite pop tarts in the whole wide world! I love the crunchy outside with the warm fudge inside! Fudge sundae for a mid day sweet snack is my favorite!!!! Pop it in the toaster for a gooey warm treat.
Meagan S.
If you like hot fudge sundae's then you will love this product. These are very sweet due to being chocolate, having sprinkles, and the cream in the middle. These are not expensive and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jackie N.
Hot fudge sundae are BY FAR my FAVORITE poptart! Either fresh out of the package, or from the toaster I eat them both ways because they are so good! Definitely worth the splurge!
Sem K.
When you have a great big sweet tooth like me, things like this look amazing and that's just what they are! Taste like that sundae you'd get after a fun day at the park!
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?