BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I eat Pop-Tarts every day they are my favorite breakfest item i always eat i will probally never get sick of them. I always get them from walmart and they are very affordable and great for on the go or just for a snack.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
My kids love the cupcake flavored pop tarts but they are hard to find. So I bought the hot fudge ones and they were so sweet my kids didn't like them at all. I think the chocolate is a bit too over powering for them
Katie K.
Hands down one of my favorite flavors! Every time I go to the grocery store I make sure to pick these up. I enjoy them most as snacks but they are also great for a super quick breakfast. I will continue to buy these!
Marlene B.
Tampa, FL
First love of PopTarts is this one I've recently added a new love "Confetti Cupcake" tastes just like a cookie, or a cake. But the "Hot Fudge Sundae" will always be what got me hooked.
Laxmi P.
Savannah, GA
There are a variety of flavors by Poptart that I enjoy especially since you could eat a different one everyday. It is of good value and I would consider this item as a treat due to the sugar and eat it once or twice a month. You can also purchase these anywhere even in the smallest gas station.
Candace M.
Archdale
My kids love theses they would eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner if they could. I let them eat them on the way to school every morning. I buy them from food lion they are great they taste great I love them.
Amberlee W.
New Albany,MS
This is my very favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, I have tried others and I don't really like them as much as I like these. I would not say that they are healthy, but then again not a lot of stuff that I eat are healthy. lol.I would recommend them always.
Amy C.
Huntington, WV
Always find pop tart quick and easy to eat on the go. I'm not a big breakfast person. But you can put a package of pop tart in your purse or bag and off you go. I love the taste of these pop tarts. It's like a sweet treat. And my kids love them.
Rebecca O.
Cape charles
My kids and I cannot get enough of these. We either out then in the toaster or freezer. We even make Ice cream sandwiches with them! Plus it's an easy breakfast when you're on the go.
Lisa W.
I like pop tarts. Since I tried this flavor I love pop tarts! I buy mine at wince and Walmart because they are the best value there. I buy them all the time and only this flavor now!
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?