BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
Oh man these are soooo good! You can eat them cold or warm. I personally like it warm and crispy therefore I toast mine and it comes out nice and crisp and soooo delicious! You can also microwave them if that's what you prefer
Merideth B.
This pop tarts are amazingly delicious. They taste great. I purchased at Walmart and they were on sale at the time. I just microwaved them for 5 seconds and it gave it an excellent flavor and softness. I would add ice-cream to it and eat it as a desert.
Rachel B.
This is one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts! I especially love putting them in the freezer and eating them cold, it's almost as good as any other desert! I love the icing and sprinkles on the top, and they're such a great value! I would recommend them to anyone!
Lauren W.
These aren't the best flavor of pop tarts in my opinion, but they're still pop tarts so they're still great. These toaster pastries obviously aren't he healthiest thing you could eat but that's not why we eat them!
Danielle M.
Martin, TN
My all-time favorite pop tart for breakfast when I was growing up. It's basically an excuse to eat dessert for breakfast. What kid doesn't love that? I could never eat both pop tarts though because they are so super sweet. Very very delicious though.
Cara M.
These are by far the best flavor of PopTarts on the market. They don't quite taste like ice cream sundaes but they do taste amazing, just not in the way they were going for. If someone was to try PopTarts for the first time I would recommend either this flavor or brown sugar cinnamon flavor.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
These are so good if your trying to get away from the original strawberry. I love these because I actually can enjoy these without putting them in the toaster. I recommend any pop tart fans should try these at least once
Angelica J.
Henderson, KY
Poptarts are the best! I grew up eating these & although there are plenty of flavors, this one is definitely my favorite! It tastes exact like a hot fudge Sunday! I usually eat mine cold though. Love it with milk!!
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These pop tarts are sooooo good! They are super sweet and rich so you won't be able to eat a lot of them at a time. They are filled with ooey gooey goodness. I don't know how to describe them, but they are super delicious and you should try them!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These pop tarts are the perfect excuse to have chocolate for breakfast! I love them! Definitely a favorite of mine! They're quick and easy and I'm not much of a breakfast person so it's just enough to fill me up!
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Carys H.
newport
Never tasted these what they like any goods flavours? Xoxo
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where do i get these??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?