BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Riana B.
I'm not proud of how much I like these. I was given a sample pack at a freaking 2nd season AMERICAN IDOL concert and they told me to stick it in the freezer before eating and now here I am a million years later still eating frozen hot fudge pop tarts. I once overheard a lady at the post office say she was sending cookies to her friends back home in another country because they weren't sold there. When asked what cookies she was sending, she pulled out a box of these exact pop tarts. Poptarts: they're really cookies. (But so so good)
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
When I was in high school part tart was a go to breakfast food in my house. The best way to enjoy these pop tarts is to put it in the toaster for 3 min. And let the inside of the pop tart melt. when you bite into it the amazing taste of ice cream and warm chocolate in your mouth is what satisfies every teens cravings. Some people eat it with out toasting it but if you have time to pop it in the toaster and warm it up, it will taste even better :)
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
I Love Theses pop-tarts I normaly take them to school as a snack. This pop-tart is a chocolate pastry flour cookie. On the top it has a dry vanilla frosting topped with sprinkles and fudge drizzle that just melts in your mouth and the filling is vanilla icing, frosting the best part taste exactly like a Ice Cream shoppe Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae. I encourage you to try it if you are a icing lover.
Amy M.
Mosheim, TN
I used to buy these often for my youngest son. They were his favorite. Now he's fifteen and never tells me to buy any. I guess he thinks he's to old for them or something. But who said these are just for kids? I still would enjoy one every now and again. The only negative about them is the packaging. I normally would only eat one so I think they should be wrapped individually.
Caitlin M.
The Hot Fudge Sundae pop-tarts are my absolute favorite pop-tarts! I am usually not a big fan of pop-tarts, and usually can't finish one due to the sweetness, but this flavor I love!! It tastes sweet, but isn't overpowering or super rich. The pop-tarts are good for on-the-go breakfast, and are very affordable. They fill you up and keep you full for quite some time.
Hayley H.
Rome, GA
These are the best Pop-Tarts ever! It says on the box to try them frozen but I prefer them room temperature. These probably aren't the most healthy thing you could eat but I would recommend to others because they are just so good! Eating some every now and then won't be bad for your health but eating these daily you might add a couple pounds.
Saara H.
Pop tarts normally comes with two in a bag but sometimes I find myself only eating one and putting the other one inside the box that it came in to finish it another day or later but it taste stale ; they should fix the way they package it also make sure you are heating these up before eating because they can taste dry
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
So good but so bad for you. If you are looking for an indulgent treat then these get 5 stars but if you are genuinely looking for a suitable breakfast pastry I think it is pretty obvious to stay away from anything hot fudge sundae flavor. I see too many kids in my school thinking these are breakfast somehow.
Abbey C.
These taste so good! Pop tarts are my guilty pleasure. I like the fact that the frosting is substantial, and they never skimp on the filling. I wish they were better for you, but they are a delicious treat every once in a while. I repurchase these from time to time, since they are unhealthy but very tasty.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
One of my favorite flavors or kind of poptarts. They are sold in a lot of places and are very inexpensive. You can even find them at the dollar store, but I don't think I have ever paid over 3 dollars for them. They are a tad bit on the super sweet side, but not too sweet to where they are gross.
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?