BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love love love these! They don't actually taste like a hot fudge sundae though. It doesn't taste like fudge but it definitely isn't super similar to their chocolate Pop Tarts. Overall I think it tastes great. These are also really good both toasted and not.
Henna G.
Rochester, MI
This is the best flavor kellogg's has ever made. It is so delicious and you really can not just have one. This flavor is addicting and would at least eat one packet each week to satisfy my pop tart needs. Would try not to but would definitely buy again.
Mary M.
My kids just got these and I love them so do my kids and they are the best morning snack for running to the bus in the morning, when we are running late. They are also great for my 1.5 year old for holding and eating,, I will be buying more pop-tarts in many flavors.
Nene H.
North Port, FL
This is my favorite type of pop tart its good in the toaster and out of it. My family and i eat these all the time, they are always on the shopping list. The price point is okay but if you have the time and splurge buyyyyy these.
Andrea S.
Norristown, PA
These are definitely a guilt pleasure. I wouldn't recommend them for breakfast because they are uber-sweet. Instead, they're probably more of a desert. You can east them as is or stick them in the toaster, they're good either way!
Danielle M.
Martin, TN
My all-time favorite pop tart for breakfast when I was growing up. It's basically an excuse to eat dessert for breakfast. What kid doesn't love that? I could never eat both pop tarts though because they are so super sweet. Very very delicious though.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Freeze these, plain and simple.  These pop tarts frozen genuinely tastes like ice cream and are the best tasting treats. There is a perfect combination and harmony of flavors that come together through the pastry itself, the frosting, and the frosting like inside the pastry
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I seriously love pop tarts. They are usually more of a dessert or treat item for me because of all the terrible chemicals and high fructose corn syrup they put in them but they taste amazing.
cyn m.
Pasadena
These are probably my favorite pop-tart flavor, well not flavor, or probably, these are the best-tasting freaking pop-tarts ever, they're good just out of the package or warmed up. I love these things, I could eat boxes of these and it still wouldn't change my love for these Pop-Tarts.
Christi L.
Lexington, KY
I am absolutely obsessed with this flavor. It's so tasty, especially warm after putting it in the toaster. You can buy at any local grocery store. However, these are extremely fattening and not very filling. But they taste so good that I just had to give them five stars.
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?