BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
Pop-Tarts.
Toaster pastries.
Ice Cream Shoppe.
Frosted hot fudge sundae.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries*.
12 toaster pastries.

Buy on Walmart
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love love love these! They don't actually taste like a hot fudge sundae though. It doesn't taste like fudge but it definitely isn't super similar to their chocolate Pop Tarts. Overall I think it tastes great. These are also really good both toasted and not.
Henna G.
Rochester, MI
This is the best flavor kellogg's has ever made. It is so delicious and you really can not just have one. This flavor is addicting and would at least eat one packet each week to satisfy my pop tart needs. Would try not to but would definitely buy again.
Kaylee S.
I didn't even know they still made these!!! Oh they were my favorite when I was a kid and now that I know they still make them I may have to start buying them again. The flavor is amazing. But I refuse to eat them unless they're heated. I don't suggest eating them if you don't like a bunch of sweets in the morning. But these are great!!!!
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
I've never tried these before but would be interested. My favorite pop tarts are the smores kind they taste so good when you put them in the toaster. I'd be interested in trying these with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream because what's a hot fudge Sunday without vanilla ice cream?
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
The kelloggs ice cream shoppe frosted hot fudge sundae pop tarts where so so delicious..i bought a box at my local Walmart and i have nothing bad to say about them..the price was good and so was the quality of the pop tarts..it literally tasted just like a hot fudge sundae and you really have to try it
Lucy P.
The flavor was very different than what I expected, but it didn't taste bad. My kids love them and said the flavor was good. I was disappointed when be baught it because it wasn't as good as I thought. I let my kids eat them for breakfast just to get rid of them haha
Mary M.
My kids just got these and I love them so do my kids and they are the best morning snack for running to the bus in the morning, when we are running late. They are also great for my 1.5 year old for holding and eating,, I will be buying more pop-tarts in many flavors.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I'm only giving this such a high rating because of the taste and the ease of traveling. I would not recommend eating these in AM they will most likely make you nauseous and slow you down the rest of the day. As for long car rides or midday snack this will fill you up and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Nene H.
North Port, FL
This is my favorite type of pop tart its good in the toaster and out of it. My family and i eat these all the time, they are always on the shopping list. The price point is okay but if you have the time and splurge buyyyyy these.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
These pop tarts have always been my favorites! Whenever I warm them up, they taste like marshmallows and chocolate. Definitely not a healthy choice but is a good treat. I will always buy these, because I've grown up eating them
Becca F.
Where can I buy
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish these were available in stores near me, in Ontario, Canada! Has anyone seen them?