Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Gone Nutty!™ Frosted PB & J Strawberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Gillian B.Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Gone Nutty!™ Frosted PB & J Strawberry Toaster Pastries 6 ct Box uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY KELLOGG'S

The new PB&J Pop-Tarts are packed with peanut butter and strawberry jelly-flavored filling and topped with tasty frosting and sprinkles. see more...

Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA
My mom bought a box of these suckers about a year ago and they remain in the pantry, only one package missing. They are so disgusting I honestly would not eat these unless they were the last item of food in my house. They're disgustingly unhealthy and taste terrible, don't waste your money
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
Pop tarts are pop tarts...usually! These here are made extra special though! My kids gobble these up. They are made super soft compared to the non-Gone Nutty flavors. These here are like a soft cookie. Packed with flavor. Tastes exactly like I'm eating a PB&J sandwich. I don't know whether to have it as a snack, breakfast, or lunch!? The peanut butter on inside is so mouth watering and the strawberry jam is scrumptious. The pastry is peanut butter flavored making it extra delicious. I just wish you got 8 instead of 6 like the others flavors.
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
I love peanut butter!! Anything peanut butter flavored is amazing. We have quite a limited variety of Pop-tarts here in the uk, so I was so happy to find these in the US candy section of the supermarket!
Love the peanut butter and strawberry jam combo. They are sooooo nice when popped in the microwave for a few seconds, but also taste great cold. Yum!!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
West Chester, OH
So they taste as good as they sound?? I have been wanting to buy these!