BY POP-TARTS #24 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
SALLY M.
This was one of the worst flavors that I have tried Chyna had an old taste will not buy it again but they do have a lot of great flavors to choose from and always coming out with new brands highly recommended and very reasonable for the price just not this flavor
Tinnea M.
Peoria, IL
I'm obsessed with peanut butter. So of course I was attracted to this product. My family and I buy this brand monthly and usually switch up the flavors we buy. Unfortunately, my kids weren't too fond of it. More for me ☺️
Bethany O.
Gulfport, MS
Ok well of course I'm a peanut butter fab so I had to try these. I bought them at Walmart and they are absolutely amazing. I would eat these for breakfast and they would be very filling! I am certainly going to be buying again
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Personally haven't ate these but my partner is in love with anything that taste like Reese's so peanut butter or chocolate mixes of anything is on his list. I got him these and he was absolutely in love and said they are amazing when actually toasted b
Christa M.
Coronado, Ca
These Pop-Tarts are delicious! They are a great balance between the pastry and the peanut butter flavoring. I would purchase these again. I am not sure they are completely healthy for you but they are a nice snack if you're in the mood for something sweet!
Sylvia U.
These taste amazing! I'm a huge peanut butter fan so these are perfect. I tried not to but them too often because they are pretty sweet and I feel like Pop-Tarts aren't a very good breakfast. My son also loves these and would eat them everyday if I let him.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee , CA
Peanut butter Pop Tarts..... Can you say HEAVEN!?!? These are amazing and I actually prefer to eat them as a dessert! They are really sweet and a great warm treat in the evening with a good cup of coffee! As always, pop tarts are a great deal financially!
Tiana M.
I stopped eating Pop-Tarts when they discontinued my favorite flavor but I've always loved red velvet so I tried these and fell in love with them! They really taste like a red velvet cupcake and I like eating these in the morning or as a snack sometime.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
Love the new flavor! Taste like a nutter butter cookies but different.. it's a great combo of flavors! Omg! Delicious! I just had my first one last week. Kids ate thev rest of the box.. I need more asap! I wld recommend them to anyone. They're cheap too
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I love the nutty peanut butter pastries because I love peanut butter in anything I eat. I tried this for my very first time and loved it. I eat it for breakfast almost everyday if I'm in a rush. I recommend to others if you love peanut butter like me!
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?