BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
My husband is a peanut butter fanatic and he absolutely loves these peanut butter Pop-Tarts in the unfrosted variety. No, they are not the healthiest snack, but when he needs a snack to get him through his 12 hour shifts, this is better than candy.
Samantha H.
Evansville, IN
I myself am allergic to nuts, so I don't purchase this type of thing often. I bought these for my husband and he absolutely loved them. The package was gone in a couple of days. I love that Pop-Tarts are usually of good value, and will continue to purchase these as long as I can find them!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
These are so delicious and I'm so happy Poptart finally made a peanut butter product. These taste good toasted or not. I bought mine at Target. They are a little pricer than the regular pop tarts, but I didn't mind paying a little extra for these!
Katie F.
PopTarts are a favorite snack in our household but we don't keep them on hand often because we all get addicted to them! This peanut buttery flavor is really yummy, and I like to toast mine up and dip them in milk while eating them.
Deidre T.
I've always been a fan of pop tarts, and while this is a bit different from the norm, it has become my favorite kind. It tastes just like a good home made peanut butter cookie. It melts in your mouth and leave you wanting more!
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
You can't go wrong with peanut butter anything! So when pop-tart came out with these I had to have them! They are so good! My favorite way to eat them is to slightly warm them up, oh nothing beats this for a morning breakfast!
Sara P.
I love pop tarts and always keep them in my house, but this was my least favorite flavor. When I saw this on the shelf I was very excited because I'm obsessed with peanut butter, but it didn't taste like peanut butter at all.
Nikiesha M.
River Falls, WI
These are by far my favorite Pop-Tarts flavor. I am a huge fan of anything peanut butter. These make for the perfect snack on the go. My family always packs Pop-Tarts for vacations and road trips as they are quick and easy while still being delicious!
Haley N.
I love these Pop Tarts. They are probably my favorite of all the Pop Tarts. I remember when I first saw that they made peanut butter I was so excited. These are so tasty and if you love peanut butter you must try these. I highly recommend this flavor of Pop Tarts.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
I personally am not a poptart person, I am a toaster strudel person, but my husband is a die-hard poptart fan. These are amongst his Top 5 favorite Pop-Tarts. Taste (and smell) pretty much exactly like sugary peanut butter.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?