BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I LOVE peanut butter pop-tarts! I love how much they taste like peanut butter! They are pretty cheap too. I love how there is sugar on the top to add that extra sweetness to them as well. I buy these almost every time we go shopping! I would recommend these to anyone that loves peanut butter!!!
Lisa T.
Pea Ridge, AR
THE ABSOLUTE ONLY POP TARTS MY CHILDREN WILL EAT EVER! They love the peanut butter pop tarts! So much that we have to order them online because WalMart doesn't carry them anymore! Jet.com has become the go-to place to buy these peanut butter pop tarts. Can't keep enough of them in the house!
Heather F.
I love peanut butter! These are probably my favorite flavor right now. They are very rich so I can usually eat just one. They are a good value. Often I can find them on sale. I usually purchase them at my local Kroger grocery store or Wal-Mart. I would definitely buy them again.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter is the best pop tart Kellogg's makes, in my opinion. If you like peanut butter this is the pop tart for you! We buy these every pay day and they are a favorite in our house. We eat them for breakfast and for snacks. I highly recommend these for any peanut butter lovers out there in cyber space.
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
I like peanut butter well enough, but I think this was just a little bit too much peanut butter for me. Peanut butter filling, peanut butter frosting, it even tasted like the pastry itself had peanut butter added to the dough. Great for peanut butter lovers, not so much for me.
Jessica T.
Lisle, IL
These are my new favorite flavor of pop tarts. They are amazing for a late snack or anytime really. They go perfect with a big glass of milk. It is like having warm soft toast with a layer of peanut butter. How can you go wrong? I recommend these to anyone who loves pop tarts
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
I'm allergic to peanuts but my husband absolutely loves this poptart and only buys this one. He recommends it to everyone and loves it and what I love is that we can have it in our house and I don't have a reaction to it like I do a open can of oily peanut butter. Love the price and. Recommend to friends and family.
Kristen O.
Glenolden, PA
I need to preface thus with... I really do not like pop tarts. But I love peanut butter, so I decided to give these a try. I am so glad I did. They are so very good its incredible. I absolutely love them. If you just like peanut butter you will love these pop tarts!!!
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
Was not that impressed with this kind. I thought it was way too peanut buttery and just not for me. I got this from the grocery store on sale and I still think i paid too much for it! That is how bad I thought it was! No one wanted to eat it in my house so it went to waste I felt so bad! learn from my mistake!
Claudette H.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's rare to find a peanut butter treat that doesn't include chocolate, so I was excited to try these. These are ok, but there are better peanut butter options I would reach to for a snack. I was expecting these to be sweeter than they are, but instead they are very peanut flavored (think of the flavor of crunchy peanut butter vs. creamy peanut butter. The peanut butter filling is creamy, but has the flavor as if it's crunchy.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.