BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
jeanette J.
Chicago
Not a big fan of these things. I love pop tarts and I think it is great how they are expanding their variety of flavors but this one in particular is not my favorite flavor.
Ashley L.
Henry, TN
My favorite thing on this planet is peanut butter and chocolate. these are good but lack something. great peanut butter flavor but lacks somewhere. still edible though
Jacey Y.
I'm usually not a huge fan of Pop Tarts, but the Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pop Tarts taste so good! A peanut butter coat on the top with peanut butter filling in the pop tart! So good!
mikayla d.
Clarkston, MI
favorite thing to grab when I'm running out of the door in the morning if I don't have time to get actual breakfast easy fun and taste great
lau b.
Grosseto , Grosseto
I'd really like to try some pop tarts.
In Italy they don't exist but all the people say that they are gorgeous.
What's the best taste?
Kimberley N.
Penhold
Delicious I think of pop tarts more as a desert than a breakfast though they are addicting and very unhealthy but comforting.
Ashe H.
Warren, MI
Nope, I can't do it. Too dry, too weird. Oddly enough I love peanut butter but this was not a good match. Really gross!
Shanel Q.
Nothing has ever screamed diabetes so much. These tasty treats will have you wired for hours.
Patricia D.
I've never met a pop tart that I didn't like. I love anything flavored like peanut butter!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.