BY POP-TARTS #24 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Brittany J.
Yorkton, SK
I love Pop-Tarts, and I love peanut butter. Whoever put the two together is a genius. So delicious, I have to stop myself from over indulging in these bad boys. Definitely worth the price. Can't go wrong with a pop tart!
Chloè E.
Barnsley
Very nice and sweet to give a little pump to the day however they are in the pricy side and are very unhealthy,I do eat these 1-2 a week and i buy this at my local tescos or Asda.reccomend to others who are unhealthy
jeanette J.
Chicago
Not a big fan of these things. I love pop tarts and I think it is great how they are expanding their variety of flavors but this one in particular is not my favorite flavor.
Ashley L.
Henry, TN
My favorite thing on this planet is peanut butter and chocolate. these are good but lack something. great peanut butter flavor but lacks somewhere. still edible though
Jacey Y.
I'm usually not a huge fan of Pop Tarts, but the Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pop Tarts taste so good! A peanut butter coat on the top with peanut butter filling in the pop tart! So good!
mikayla d.
Clarkston, MI
favorite thing to grab when I'm running out of the door in the morning if I don't have time to get actual breakfast easy fun and taste great
lau b.
Grosseto , Grosseto
I'd really like to try some pop tarts.
In Italy they don't exist but all the people say that they are gorgeous.
What's the best taste?
Kimberley N.
Penhold
Delicious I think of pop tarts more as a desert than a breakfast though they are addicting and very unhealthy but comforting.
Ashe H.
Warren, MI
Nope, I can't do it. Too dry, too weird. Oddly enough I love peanut butter but this was not a good match. Really gross!
Shanel Q.
Nothing has ever screamed diabetes so much. These tasty treats will have you wired for hours.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?