BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
These are good, especially if you like PB ! I prefer the chocolate ones though
Tiffany C.
These weren't my favorite pop tarts! But they are edible and a good price too!
Jada w.
Savannah, GA
But these all the time I love these they help me with my protein I love these
Crystal G.
So good thank u pop tarts my kids love you so much lmao need this in ur life
Brittany K.
Birmingham, AL
These are really good. I like the ones with the chocolate on top even better.
Haley B.
Springtown , TX
These are pretty good. It's kinda like eating nutter butters for breakfast.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I love peanut butter and I love these Pop Tarts! Good price and very tasty!
Sharon D.
Etobicoke , ON
I was going to start this review with a very inappropriate sentence but ill keep it to myself and let your imagination take the lead. Ooh boy are these Pop-Tarts ah-mazing!!! The shell is made of a nice almost flaky peanut butter tasting dough. The filling is straight up peanut butter, which as you know, when warmed up is just ... FANTASTIC! I gave it a 4 star because the pastry itself could be better but overall, I would certainly recommend this to any peanut butter addict.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste marie, ON
Pop tart + peanut butter equals heaven! These pop tarts are so flavourful and not overly sweet like some of the other flavours that are available. Yummy breakfast or they also make a good quick snack !
Amy P.
Westwood, East Kilbride
Love these!
Pop Tarts are my go-to "junk" food product that I always stock up on.
It may not be super healthy but they do help when you are feeling sad!
I always recommend these to friends and family - especially when they are at my home and see them in my kitchen pantry!
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?