BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Daniela C.
Blaine, MN
Obsessed you have to try these if you are a peanut butter fanatic they are amazing !!
Amber J.
London, KY
Probably my favorite pop tarts of all time! I really wish I could still fine these!!!
Mary L.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a peanut butter but and these are the best things ever!!cold or warm - yummmmm
Tanha U.
It was alright but the saltiness is what got me feeling a little skeptical about it
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Too overwhelmingly peanut buttery. It's just too much. I can eat about half of one.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
If you love peanut butter you will love these. I wasn't to impressed by the taste.
Chantal H.
Reasonable price, great flavor, love the "gone nutty" name, recommended to everyone
Sylvia T.
Reno, NV
Did not like the flavor or anything. Would not purchase again and don't recommend
Shelby V.
These are so good! and if you warm them up and put jelly on top! mmmm delicious!
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
These are good, especially if you like PB ! I prefer the chocolate ones though
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?