BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Loriann M.
Quick breakfast for the kids mom or dad. Great cold or hit dies time mcg time to cook.
Tanaysha E.
I love peanut butter I love pop tarts why not put them together and make my tummy happy
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
I love peanut butter, but I didn't care for these myself. My family loves them though.
Rachel C.
Gainesville , GA
I'm a peanut butter nut! So these are one of my favorites!
I buy these all the time!
Amber J.
London, KY
Probably my favorite pop tarts of all time! I really wish I could still fine these!!!
Daniela C.
Blaine , MN
Obsessed you have to try these if you are a peanut butter fanatic they are amazing !!
Tara F.
It's Pop-Tarts & peanut butter. What more could you want for a delicious breakfast?!?
MARY L.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a peanut butter but and these are the best things ever!!cold or warm - yummmmm
Chantal H.
Reasonable price, great flavor, love the "gone nutty" name, recommended to everyone
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Too overwhelmingly peanut buttery. It's just too much. I can eat about half of one.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?