BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Carley T.
Elkton, TN
These are mine and everyone in my households favorite! The more peanut butter the better!
Christina F.
My family loves the Poptarts Gone Nutty Peanut butter pastries. They go great with milk.
Dana F.
Phenix city, Al
Very good product! Great flavor but I think it would be awesome with a chocolate coating.
Tammy B.
West Hamlin, Wv
These are the best pop tarts ever... love them and I don't have to put them in a toaster
원호 ♡.
Pretty good, and there's not a flavor like this that they have out. I'd buy them again
Alyssa H.
Birmingham, AL
I was kind of disappointed in these. I love peanut butter and didn't like these at all.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA
When you are craving for a peanut butter cnack these are great even a quick pick me up
Holly D.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't care much for these. They were extremely sweet and it was kind of hard to eat.
Kayla L.
If you love penut butter.. just try it.. best thing ever! Cant stop wanting to eat them
Leslie L.
LANCASTER, CA
Great with milk. Peanut butter flavor to the max. Any pop tart lover will enjoy. Great
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?