BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
I love peanut butter, but I didn't care for these myself. My family loves them though.
Mrs. Marla B.
Jessup, PA
When you are craving for a peanut butter cnack these are great even a quick pick me up
Loriann M.
Quick breakfast for the kids mom or dad. Great cold or hit dies time mcg time to cook.
Kayla L.
If you love penut butter.. just try it.. best thing ever! Cant stop wanting to eat them
Alyssa H.
Attalla, AL
I was kind of disappointed in these. I love peanut butter and didn't like these at all.
Leslie L.
LANCASTER, CA
Great with milk. Peanut butter flavor to the max. Any pop tart lover will enjoy. Great
Tanaysha E.
I love peanut butter I love pop tarts why not put them together and make my tummy happy
Holly D.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't care much for these. They were extremely sweet and it was kind of hard to eat.
원호 ♡.
Pretty good, and there's not a flavor like this that they have out. I'd buy them again
Daniela C.
Blaine , MN
Obsessed you have to try these if you are a peanut butter fanatic they are amazing !!
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?