BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Kaitlyn P.
Lockport, NY
Anything peanut butter I absolutely love the peanut butter pop tarts as well. They're great
Ashley C.
Southaven, MS
These taste like a giant nutter butter. They're good but they aren't my favorite flavor.
Amy G.
Rockledge, FL
Love this product. I love peanut butter. Has just the right amount of peanut butter in it
Carley T.
Ardmore , AL
These are mine and everyone in my households favorite! The more peanut butter the better!
Lexie R.
Mishawaka, IN
My husband absolutely loves pop tarts in general, but these are one of his top favorites!
Dana F.
Phenix city, Al
Very good product! Great flavor but I think it would be awesome with a chocolate coating.
Shelbie B.
Nancy, KY
Love these with a big glass of milk in the morning! Pop tarts are a quick easy breakfast!
Tammy B.
West Hamlin, Wv
These are the best pop tarts ever... love them and I don't have to put them in a toaster
Christina F.
My family loves the Poptarts Gone Nutty Peanut butter pastries. They go great with milk.
원호 ♡.
Pretty good, and there's not a flavor like this that they have out. I'd buy them again
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?