BY POP-TARTS #28 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Keri B.
Columbus, OH
Definitely wasn't my favorite pop tart but it was good! Kind of dry to the mouth after a few bites!
Christy J.
I really love these! I toast them and rub butter on the back. Warm PB in the morning is the best
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
This is my favorite flavor! I love the peanut butter in them. It is very creamy and taste great!!
Bree W.
Got these for my husband and he fell in love with them. Now we can find them in our local stores.
Elisabeth r.
Troy, NY
Theese are the best pop tarts they taste so good they have peanut butter in em and its solo good
Erika M.
If you like peanut butter, you will love these pastries. Wish it had more peanut butter filling!
Marda W.
These are not what I expected. I was hoping for a more peanut butter taste. Would not buy again.
Haley P.
Owensboro, KY
These are so good! But you really have to like peanut butter in order to get a taste for these.
Madi B.
Kokomo, IN
Great pop tarts for all you peanut butter lovers! So convenient for on the go and taste great!
Nicole L.
Clarksville, TN
Absolutely love this product it tastes so amazing and kids love it so much will continue to buy
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?