BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Amanda A.
El Cajon, CA
I was not a fan of these. I found them to be quite dry. I was hoping for a creamy peanut butter taste
Erin P.
Blue Grass, IA
Nasty. If younwoukd like to eat literally a sweet cracker stuffed with peanut butter look no futher.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL
Omg these are the best. Peanut butter lover and they are so good. I would diffidently recommend them!
Catherine B.
Morganton, NC
4&5 year old love them. They would eat every day. Usually buy at Walmart. Great peanut butter flavor.
Alecia P.
Great for anyone who loves peanut butter. Reminds me of peanut butter cookies. Definitely recommend.
Lindsay G.
Hurricane, WV
Very good in the morning or during school for a light snack throughout the day! Especially toasted
Lauren  P.
I'm so glad that they came out with these! They are my favorite pop tarts by far ! Two thumbs up!!
Danielle L.
Norman, OK
Peanut butter!!!! Yum. Love peanut butter, love poptarts, love this combination. Highly recommend!!
Jennifer C.
Irving, TX
Very peanut buttery. It's the nature of the peanut butter but they are very dry. Have milk with it.
Keri B.
Columbus, OH
Definitely wasn't my favorite pop tart but it was good! Kind of dry to the mouth after a few bites!
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.