BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite!!! Cold or hot they are the best of all pop tarts!! Good when you dunk in some milk too!!!
Valerie N.
Arlington , VA
My favorite! Awesome for breakfast, snacks, or dessert. Really sweet but also strongly peanut buttery.
Ginger A.
These are great. Kids went crazy over them. Only thing is they don't have as many in the box as usual.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Yummy. These are delicious & I always keep pop tarts in the house. Great for breakfast or even a snack.
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wasn't really a fan of these. Just didn't taste right to me ūüėē they're thinner than the other pop tarts
Ashley M.
West Sacramento, CA
These were very tasty and not as sweet as I thought they would be reminded me of a peanut butter cookie
Holloway C.
Yummmm!!!! These are so good. I eat them for breakfast when I'm on the go or when I need a quick snack.
Tasha R.
Atlanta, GA
Ummmmmm hard to explain!!!.....I like peanut butter.... I mean it was good just not what I expected!!!
Amanda A.
El Cajon, CA
I was not a fan of these. I found them to be quite dry. I was hoping for a creamy peanut butter taste
Erin P.
Blue Grass, IA
Nasty. If younwoukd like to eat literally a sweet cracker stuffed with peanut butter look no futher.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?