BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell , TN
Best poptart flavor ever!! The peanut butter and the sugar and the crust is so mesmerizing! The peanut butter is sweet but not too sweet. I recommend this to my poptart fiends out there lol!
Kamran M.
Hamden, CT
I love these so much. They're so good. Perfect amount of peanut butter. They do make me thirsty but of course that's gonna happen. Really good toasted with milk. I'm in love with these. I could eat these everyday.
Miranda V.
I cant brag enough about poptarts! I love almost every flavor i try! I especially love this flavor and i love when they come out with seasonal flavors too. Makes for a great quick breakfast or snack. Highly recommend
Courtney L.
Knoxville, TN
These were my absolute favorite pop tart and I can no longer find them at any store around me.! Please bring them back! I give a 5 star for taste but a 1 star for the availability.
Stacey P.
These taste just like a yummy peanut butter cookie. I love these but they seem to be getting harder to find in stores. I'd recommend these to anyone who loves peanut butter.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
HOLY NUT BALLS THESE ARE AMAZING! The crust is different than regular Pop-Tarts and it fits so perfectly with the peanut butter filling. It almost reminds me of a Nutter Butter cookie crust. The only downside to these Pop-Tarts is that I don't enjoy them at breakfast because of the peanut butter flavor so I feel like they're more of a dessert item. Other than that, these are absolutely delicious and a wonderful addition to the poptart family!
Kristina G.
My son doesn't like to get very adventurous with his pop tarts. he likes his tried and true flavors, and when mom tries to differ from the routine, i end up eating the whole box alone, lol. not the case with these ones though! the centers taste like pb cookie dough, so we toast them and eat with ice cream on top as a late night snack. these have been added to the list that mom is allowed to buy now!
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was a little wary about trying these since they don't have frosting. I was worried that they might be a bit dry and not as sweet as pop tarts usually are. I was SO wrong! They're just sweet enough (not too sweet like so many pop tarts). They actually taste a lot like peanut butter cookies. These are my new favorite flavor and I'd strongly recommend them. They are more expensive as you get fewer in the box for the same price, but honestly, it's worth it!
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
I am a complete freak for peanut butter and at night time I can't help it I like a little snack and peanut butter always does the trick I keep these for when we don't have bread around pop them in the toaster for a few seconds and a little bit of butter on the top a small glass of milk and Bam you have a delicious snack highly recommend trying these and would certainlyrecommend you purchase them
Nicole L.
North Apollo , PA
My family loves these peanut butter pop tarts! The taste is great and the added protein is good. I don't buy them often because they're more expensive than the other pop tarts since there are only 6 in a box instead of the 8 in other boxes. My family will eat two at a time so this box would be gone in one day. I'd like to see a bigger box with a better value.
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?