BY POP-TARTS #24 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Lolly P.
Benton , Ar
My husband loves all things peanut butter so these make a great breakfast or snack to send to the office
Payton G.
Kent, OH
Really good. They taste like a peanut butter cookie. I don't know how good that is for breakfast though.
Melissa E.
They were okay . I definitely liked the other peanut butter ones better. I felt like these were super dry
Mary B.
My favorite pop tarts and are the only ones I buy. They are a perfect snack when you need something sweet
Ashlynn J.
Husband literally lives off Pop-Tarts. Takes them to work daily. Kids enjoy the fruit flavored variety.
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wasn't really a fan of these. Just didn't taste right to me ūüėē they're thinner than the other pop tarts
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite!!! Cold or hot they are the best of all pop tarts!! Good when you dunk in some milk too!!!
Tasha R.
Atlanta, GA
Ummmmmm hard to explain!!!.....I like peanut butter.... I mean it was good just not what I expected!!!
Ginger A.
These are great. Kids went crazy over them. Only thing is they don't have as many in the box as usual.
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
Very peanut butterly and sweet. My kids love this. We sometimes make ice cream sandwiches out of these.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?