BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Lolly P.
Benton , Ar
My husband loves all things peanut butter so these make a great breakfast or snack to send to the office
Rebecca C.
Cincinnati, OH
Really good! I found these at my local Kroger. And find that they are much better than original pop tarts
Janet B.
Parker, CO
A delicious and sinful treat. Peanut butter makes everything great and added to a pop tart is perfection.
Lauren U.
Connellsville, PA
The peanut butter is definitely interesting. It doesn't taste like it's from a jar, but it's still good.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
Really good. They taste like a peanut butter cookie. I don't know how good that is for breakfast though.
Sammy M.
Not happy buying this for my son but he said he wanted it so I did. Turns out it's not that bad for him.
Mary B.
My favorite pop tarts and are the only ones I buy. They are a perfect snack when you need something sweet
Melissa E.
They were okay . I definitely liked the other peanut butter ones better. I felt like these were super dry
Ashley R.
Lakewood , OH
These are amazing blended into a milkshake or crumbled on ice cream. Also great for peanut butter lovers
Sarah S.
Liberty, MO
Love peanut butter and pop tarts but together... nope. was very disappointed but I know others who enjoy
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.