BY POP-TARTS #24 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Jessica P.
Indianapolis, IN
A lot better than I expected. My kids had picked this out. & I ate most the box. Will be a frequent buyer.
Tracy B.
Hazard, KY
THESE THINGS ARE SO GOOD TASTING WHEN I WANT SOMETHING QUICK TO EAT I GRAB THESE THEY ARE NICELY PRICED TOO
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
You don't even have to be a peanutbutter fan to dig these. They taste like an awesome peanutbutter cookie!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love these! They taste just like peanut butter cookies especially when they're fresh out of the toaster.
Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
These are amazing blended into a milkshake or crumbled on ice cream. Also great for peanut butter lovers
Janet B.
Parker, CO
A delicious and sinful treat. Peanut butter makes everything great and added to a pop tart is perfection.
Sarah S.
Liberty, MO
Love peanut butter and pop tarts but together... nope. was very disappointed but I know others who enjoy
Sammy M.
Not happy buying this for my son but he said he wanted it so I did. Turns out it's not that bad for him.
Lauren U.
Erie, PA
The peanut butter is definitely interesting. It doesn't taste like it's from a jar, but it's still good.
Rebecca C.
Wilmington , OH
Really good! I found these at my local Kroger. And find that they are much better than original pop tarts
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?