BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Dajahnique C.
Leesburg, FL
These peanut butter pop-tarts are so good. I love poptarts in general because they are just s soft and chewy.
Martina D.
My children must have These every month. They love these pop tarts and will eat these before they eat cereal.
Amber M.
Spring Grove, PA
They made my mouth really dry and tasted nothing like peanut butter and jelly and taste better cold then hot.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love these! They taste just like peanut butter cookies especially when they're fresh out of the toaster.
Kelley S.
I absolutely love this pop tart!!! It is so good!! It is good with a glass of milk for breakfast or snack.
Jessica P.
Indianapolis, IN
A lot better than I expected. My kids had picked this out. & I ate most the box. Will be a frequent buyer.
Tiffany C.
Logan, OH
Since I love peanut butter these are great. They are good hot with coffee or hot chocolate in the. Morning
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
So good and super peanut buttery! I love this flavor. I definitely will be on the look out for these again
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
You don't even have to be a peanutbutter fan to dig these. They taste like an awesome peanutbutter cookie!
Tracy B.
Hazard, KY
THESE THINGS ARE SO GOOD TASTING WHEN I WANT SOMETHING QUICK TO EAT I GRAB THESE THEY ARE NICELY PRICED TOO
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.