BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Cam S.
When I found these I was shocked and delighted I love peanut butter these have quickly become a family favorite!
MELANIE W.
So good! If you like peanut butter--- you can't go wrong with these. 1 box doesn't last very long for my house!
Love peanut butter so I had to try them. They taste great and I would definitely get them again just a bit dry
Nadine R.
Toms River, NJ
These are sooooo good!!!! Taste is amazing and I just love eating them. There not the healthiest but delicious!
Desree S.
Shreveport, LA
My kids did not like this very much. They sad it was to thick and didn't taste very well. Never bought it again
Alicia L.
Dover, De
Me and my kids and husband love peanut butter the pop tarts and the chocolate peanut butter pop tarts are great
Alison H.
Great flavor, very peanut buttery. Affordable. All around a great product. Goes great with a big glass of milk!
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Peanut butter poptarts are so yummy I love putting them in the toaster with a nice cold class of milk so yummy
Leticia S.
Patterson, CA
Did not like these pop tarts they had a nasty peanut butter taste would not recommend and will never buy again.
april l.
Dryden , VA
My son loves peanut butter and this pop just amazed him he loves them and loves to dip them in milk good price
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?