BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Nicole C.
Richlands, NC
These are so good and I can't find them in my local stores lately. Hope they aren't gone for good cause I want more
Cam S.
When I found these I was shocked and delighted I love peanut butter these have quickly become a family favorite!
Shahanna C.
Williamson
These are sooooooo goood! Always. A gteat quick breakfast for kids before school. Warm grab and go! Its that easy
Holly n.
My husband loves these pop tarts. He normally doesn't eat breakfast but when I buy these he will eat a breakfast.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Holy cow these are so good. they are good cold but heated up they taste like warm peanut butter cookies! #delish
Molly R.
Geneva, OH
Love these so much ! Peanut butter is my favorite ! Quick yummy and tasty are the easiest way to explain these !
Sitierria  S.
Slidell, LA
By far the worst pop tart ever invented.It taste like earwax.No offense to the pop tart makers but don't buy this.
Brandy M.
I LOVE these..I like almost all pop tarts but this is one of my favorites not to much peanut butter!! REAL TASTY
Kendra S.
Seriously love these!!! They're my favorite pop tarts! I keep a stash of these in my cabinet at almost all times.
Stephanie C.
Not my favorite kid of poptart i prefer tje frosted into but the peanut butter in these is creamy and delicious.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?