BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Alicya M.
Marysville, WA
Peanut butter is one of my favorite flavors and I would eat this all the time if my siblinungs didn't get to it first.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought this tart would taste nasty but if you pop it in the toaster and eat it with some milk its honestly the bomb.
Barbara G.
I love these the peanut butter is so good in these. I eat them for snack also.
They are great warm or right out of box.
At N.
Greensburg, PA
So good and peanut buttery! I like that these don't have icing but sugar granules. Usually very soft and not crunchy.
Sean C.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are so good!!! You have to try them! If you love peanut butter this will be your new favorite guilty pleasure!
Michelle J.
These are okay, very peanut buttery. I feel like this isn't something you could eat often, I got sick of them fast
Kimberly G.
Soddy daisy, TN
I am a peanut butter and poptart fanatic! So this is combined is the best idea Poptart ever had! They are so yummy!
Nicole C.
Richlands, NC
These are so good and I can't find them in my local stores lately. Hope they aren't gone for good cause I want more
Melody S.
Love peanut butter! These were good but a little dry. They're available at just about any grocery store or even CVS
Jackie K.
Georgetown, KY
These pop Tarts are excellent!! Had a box last week and ate them all!!ūüėÉ Wish they would bring back apple cinnamon!!
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.