BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Dana D.
Boscobel, WI
Not the best peanut butter product I've ever had it just was too much and artificial tasting, I wouldn't buy this again.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
For those who are complaining, stop it. I really like it and it does taste like peanut butter. I enjoy it for breakfast.
Mary D.
Paris, KY
My favorite flavor of pop tarts!!! They are the best!! Nothing can compare.. The price is good and the taste is amazin!!
rosa u.
It's just like eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast my kids really enjoy them before going to school
Barbara G.
I love these the peanut butter is so good in these. I eat them for snack also.
They are great warm or right out of box.
Alicya M.
Marysville, WA
Peanut butter is one of my favorite flavors and I would eat this all the time if my siblinungs didn't get to it first.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought this tart would taste nasty but if you pop it in the toaster and eat it with some milk its honestly the bomb.
At N.
Greensburg, PA
So good and peanut buttery! I like that these don't have icing but sugar granules. Usually very soft and not crunchy.
Sean C.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are so good!!! You have to try them! If you love peanut butter this will be your new favorite guilty pleasure!
Khoree L.
I love Peanut Butter, and these hit the spot! They taste way better than I actually suggested. I highly recommend.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?