BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Peanut butter pop tarts are different but great. my family loves them. they never make it past 1 day of being in our house.
Tonja F.
Norfolk, VA
If you like peanut butter then you should grab a box of these. I questioned them at first but absolutely love the flavor!
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
For those who are complaining, stop it. I really like it and it does taste like peanut butter. I enjoy it for breakfast.
Dana D.
Boscobel, WI
Not the best peanut butter product I've ever had it just was too much and artificial tasting, I wouldn't buy this again.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
These are so delicious! They taste exactly like a nutter butter. They do have a little bit of a weird aftertaste though.
Angel T.
Monmouth, IL
The first time I tried these, I ended up eating the whole box!!!! These taste just like a peanut butter sugar cookie!!!!!
Storm D.
Kent, Ohio
These are a very interesting pop tart flavor. While not a bad consept, I feel they could have been executed differently.
Mary D.
Paris, KY
My favorite flavor of pop tarts!!! They are the best!! Nothing can compare.. The price is good and the taste is amazin!!
rosa u.
It's just like eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast my kids really enjoy them before going to school
Alicya M.
Marysville, WA
Peanut butter is one of my favorite flavors and I would eat this all the time if my siblinungs didn't get to it first.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?