BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Chelsea E.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely love these pop-tarts. They are so tasty and great to grab when you are on the go and needing a quick breakfast.
Jessica L.
Leesburg, FL
Best pop - tarts ever! They remind me of fresh baked peanut butter cookies right out of the oven, can you say comfort food?
Laura M.
De Pere, WI
Yes!!! These are so delicious! You can eat them plain or add them to ice cream or other treats. I really have enjoyed these.
Chelsea F.
Hillsboro, OR
My daughter loves Peanut butter so I figured she would love these. And she does! They are a quick and easy breakfast or snack
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Im a peanut butter fanatic and these were pretty good. Once they are warmed the frosted peanut butter was really pretty good.
Brittnee B.
Hanover, MI
These do not taste like peanut butter at all.. They have a wired taste to them.. It might just be me but I don't like them
Angela R.
Morgantown, WV
My sons favorite flavor. Eats these everyday for either breakfast lunch or snack. I love the price and they're name brand.
Audrey K.
My husband's second favorite flave! He cannot get enough of the peanut butter pop tart--as long as he's out of pumpkin pie.
Jenina D.
Turnersville, NJ
I LOVE these!! Peanut butter is my favorite pop tart flavor ! Very delicious and creamy! Pairs well with vanilla ice cream!
Candi B.
My kids are over the moon with these pop tarts! They can't get enough peanut butter and love that it comes in pop tarts now
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?