BY POP-TARTS #28 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I love peanut butter so I'll eat these toasted microwaved, right out of the box. No matter how it's done it tastes goooooood
Laura M.
De Pere, WI
Yes!!! These are so delicious! You can eat them plain or add them to ice cream or other treats. I really have enjoyed these.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Im a peanut butter fanatic and these were pretty good. Once they are warmed the frosted peanut butter was really pretty good.
Chelsea F.
Hillsboro, OR
My daughter loves Peanut butter so I figured she would love these. And she does! They are a quick and easy breakfast or snack
Amy R.
Rochester, MN
Seriously? Where are these? I am addicted to nutterbutters! Or maybe I don't want to know. This couldn't be good for my diet.
Nina L.
Norwalk, CA
I'm a peanutbutter finatic! And these are amazing. Love to take them wherever when I want something to munch on. Great taste.
Francesca H.
Belvidere, IL
Super yummy! Pop tarts are great to throw into your school lunch! Best thing ever! I have a pop tart probably 4 times a week
Chelsea E.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely love these pop-tarts. They are so tasty and great to grab when you are on the go and needing a quick breakfast.
Jessica L.
Leesburg, FL
Best pop - tarts ever! They remind me of fresh baked peanut butter cookies right out of the oven, can you say comfort food?
Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
I love this flavor! The peanut butter is smooth and delicious! We purchase this at Walmart and will continue to purchase this
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?