BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Desiree T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These taste amazing! I don't normally heat my pop-tarts up but these are a wonderful desert when you're craving something sweet.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Love the peanut butter taste of these. Reasonable price and absolutely delicious. also it's a quick breakfast or snack on the go
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Good. Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good.
tina h.
I love these because i love eating peanut butter. Who doesnt love peanut butter. I eat peanut butter out of the jar all the time.
KaTie B.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are my favorite pop tart flavor out! I love peanut butter! Add some heat to it and mmm! Not very healthy but super tasty!
Holly E.
Old Forge, PA
For all you peanut butter lovers out there, you need these! They are great toasted lightly and with a little jelly on top! Yumm
Lilli F.
SO DELICIOUS! I love how much peanut butter you can taste! And the pastry is always so moist. Great texture, I loved all of it!
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
I was disappointed in these. As a peanut butter lover I really thought they'd be great, but the PB flavor just isn't very good
Reagan H.
White Hall, AR
The chocolate peanut butter ones were better but for a peanut butter lover they are great. Great Flavor. Better with chocolate.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
I am actually not a huge fan of these the peanut butter filling doesn't taste much like it to me. They are decent warmed though.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.