BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Ashley T.
Spring Hill, FL
My daughter loves these! And it is the perfect way to sneak in some protein. They are bogo often at my publix. The can get a bit messy but are delicious like all the other pop tarts. Defiantly try them!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love peanut butter everything and thought I would love this. I had zero problems with the price or quality. Just didn't like this flavor at all! Would continue to buy other pop tart flavor or just stick with brown sugar cinnamon.
Abbey F.
Schererville, IN
My favorite kind of pop tart ever! It is good warm or cold. Good for on the go. I find mine at the local grocery store. Great flavor and tastes good. If you love peanut butter you will absolutely love these!
Carie H.
smoaks, SC
It's like eating a peanut butter cookie in the morning. Seriously the taste is so on point. I'd always eat these before school or at school. I couldn't get enough of these. Only problem is the grocery store I go to now does not have this flavor.ūüė≠
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of peanut butter but these are freaking delicious! I found them for a bargain at my local Dollar Tree, for of course $1! Came home, popped one in the toaster and the next time I went to Dollar Tree I grabbed SEVERAL boxes. I wish I could find these again.
Eli H.
Dexter, MO
If you love the taste of peanut butter this one is for you. I would recommend you eat this one heated but it tastes amazing cold as well. The taste is comparable to a nutter butter. So good
Teresa E.
Mullens, WV
These are the perfect pop tart there is! I love this flavor more than any others. The price is great, the taste is super amazing! I will for sure purchase this again. I totally recommend this if you haven't tried it yet!
BLUSH Z.
I love this pop tart. Perfect with the peanut butter taste and such a great snack and great flavor. I like this as a snack when I am in the mood for something sweet. I recommend everyone that loves peanut butter to try it
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
These pop tarts are my absolute favorite for breakfast time! They can be found at slocal grocery store. They are so soft and remind me of a cookie and they are awesome!
Amber R.
Lynchburg, OH
Me and my daughter love peanut butter. This was a yummy treat that actually filled is up nicely. I love these poptart as a quick and on the go snack when mornings are busy!
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?