BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Kayla K.
Yummy!!! That's what my kiddo says. She likes them cold or warmed up. A great grab and get to the buss breakfast for late mornings.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This would be better if they were more like peanut butter on the inside rather than a mixture of peanut butter and a ton of sugar.
Faith S.
Tacoma, WA
I don't eat them so review provied by my 10 year old
"these are the best EVER! like a warm peanut butter sandwich for breakfast!"
Kailey I.
These pop tarts aren't carried in every store but they are soo soo good. If you love pop tarts and peanut butter they are a must!
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Good. Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Love the peanut butter taste of these. Reasonable price and absolutely delicious. also it's a quick breakfast or snack on the go
Desiree T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These taste amazing! I don't normally heat my pop-tarts up but these are a wonderful desert when you're craving something sweet.
Brianna G.
Clearfield, PA
These are my favorite pop tarts. I wish they came in bigger boxes! The taste isn't too sweet, it is a perfect blend for breakfast
tina h.
I love these because i love eating peanut butter. Who doesnt love peanut butter. I eat peanut butter out of the jar all the time.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
I was disappointed in these. As a peanut butter lover I really thought they'd be great, but the PB flavor just isn't very good
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?