BY POP-TARTS #28 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Debbie R.
Harrisonburg, VA
My favorite flavor. Has a decent amount of peanut butter filling. Great in between snack. Pick it up when grocery store has on sale.
Lindsay D.
Stephens City, VA
I wasn't sure how i was going to feel about these. But they aren't that bad. Not as good as the blueberry, but a decent alternative.
Kelli B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
My kids like the peanut butter flavor, and I like the higher protein. I feel this is a healthier choice over the regular pop tarts.
Emma D.
Tucson, AZ
Such a good flavor. There perfect hot or cold. They are easy to take on the go and have the perfect amount of peanut butter in them
Kayla K.
Yummy!!! That's what my kiddo says. She likes them cold or warmed up. A great grab and get to the buss breakfast for late mornings.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This would be better if they were more like peanut butter on the inside rather than a mixture of peanut butter and a ton of sugar.
Kailey I.
These pop tarts aren't carried in every store but they are soo soo good. If you love pop tarts and peanut butter they are a must!
Desiree T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These taste amazing! I don't normally heat my pop-tarts up but these are a wonderful desert when you're craving something sweet.
Brianna G.
Clearfield, PA
These are my favorite pop tarts. I wish they came in bigger boxes! The taste isn't too sweet, it is a perfect blend for breakfast
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Love the peanut butter taste of these. Reasonable price and absolutely delicious. also it's a quick breakfast or snack on the go
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?