BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Catie R.
Pelham, AL
These are my favorite pop tart. Well that and sugar cookie. This tastes just like the softest peanut butter cookie.... for breakfast!
Bryanna L.
can't say enough good things! such great flavor, they're great in the toaster or even microwaved. try it with some vanilla ice cream!
Lindsay D.
Stephens City, VA
I wasn't sure how i was going to feel about these. But they aren't that bad. Not as good as the blueberry, but a decent alternative.
Debbie R.
Harrisonburg, VA
My favorite flavor. Has a decent amount of peanut butter filling. Great in between snack. Pick it up when grocery store has on sale.
Jizelle R.
Seaside, CA
I'm not a fan of pop tart, I really have to crave them. I can tolerate the taste of these. But I prefer the pb and j ones over these.
Jessica c.
Meadowview va
I didn't care much for this product . had to much of a peanut butter taste and I'm not one to care for a strong peanut butter flavor
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Sometimes you want an ooey, gooey peanut butter sandwich but you don't want the mess...so
The food Gods created these...soooooo good
Brandi P.
Of all the flavors of pop tarts, these are my all time favorite. They taste just like my grandmas homemade pb cookies! So delicious!!
Kelli B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
My kids like the peanut butter flavor, and I like the higher protein. I feel this is a healthier choice over the regular pop tarts.
Emma D.
Tucson, AZ
Such a good flavor. There perfect hot or cold. They are easy to take on the go and have the perfect amount of peanut butter in them
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?