BY POP-TARTS #29 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
My weakness. These warmed up taste like warm sugar cookies right out the oven with peanut butter inside. WONDERFUL with a side of milk
LaToria J.
Antioch, TN
I eat these pop tarts like pb cookies. they are so good warmed up. I try not to eat them too often but I save them as a special treat.
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH
I wasn't too happy with this product. It really didn't live up the advertisement in my opinion. I would not be likely to buy it again.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Sometimes you want an ooey, gooey peanut butter sandwich but you don't want the mess...so
The food Gods created these...soooooo good
Jizelle R.
La puente, CA
I'm not a fan of pop tart, I really have to crave them. I can tolerate the taste of these. But I prefer the pb and j ones over these.
Bryanna L.
Plymouth, MI
can't say enough good things! such great flavor, they're great in the toaster or even microwaved. try it with some vanilla ice cream!
Debbie R.
Harrisonburg, VA
My favorite flavor. Has a decent amount of peanut butter filling. Great in between snack. Pick it up when grocery store has on sale.
Brandi P.
Of all the flavors of pop tarts, these are my all time favorite. They taste just like my grandmas homemade pb cookies! So delicious!!
Catie R.
Pelham, AL
These are my favorite pop tart. Well that and sugar cookie. This tastes just like the softest peanut butter cookie.... for breakfast!
Lindsay D.
Stephens City, VA
I wasn't sure how i was going to feel about these. But they aren't that bad. Not as good as the blueberry, but a decent alternative.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?