BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Lyndsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was a little unsure if these at first, but then I tried them!!! They are so delicious. Pick up 2 or 4 boxes and give em a try yourself!!
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
These taste great pop-tart are good for snack on the go when you are in a hurry and this nutty peanut butter one is great for all occasions
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I love these Pop-Tarts for a great peanut butter treat. They have a great flavor and are great with milk. Good twist on peanut butter toast.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I loved these especially warmed up and drizzled with honey! The only problem I have with these is that there are not many in the box. :(
Amy W.
Absolutely love peanut butter, so why not have it for breakfast. Eat this pop tart with a cold glass of milk to start the day off right.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
My kids & husband really enjoy these for breakfast. They like them toasted or not toasted. They are very full of peanut butter flavored.
Steven R.
Russellville, AR
The pop tarts were fairly good at first but after a few bites it started to just seem chalky. The texture made them no longer appetizing.
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
I just did not care for these at all. I thought they were going to be a great edition to my breakfast go to items, but I was super wrong!
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
My kids love to eat pop tarts for breakfast or for snack this is one of their favorites. I can never seem to keep pop tarts in the house.
Breanna H.
These are so good! Very sweet peanut butter flavor. I became a little obsessed with these when I was pregnant with my second daughter lol
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.