BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Barbara A.
Whitsett, NC
I bought these pop tart because they were on sale and I had a coupon. My children love to grab them on the go. I bought them at Lowes food.
Lyndsey H.
oklahoma city
I was a little unsure if these at first, but then I tried them!!! They are so delicious. Pick up 2 or 4 boxes and give em a try yourself!!
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Good flavor for peanut butter lovers but very strong. Not preferable for breakfast, more of a late night desert snack. Better not toasted.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
These taste great pop-tart are good for snack on the go when you are in a hurry and this nutty peanut butter one is great for all occasions
Maria Eugenia C.
Me and my husband love peanut butter is like the most salad crunch and good to eat when were watching movies but this is in another level!
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
These are so delicious but I wish they weren't so bad for you. I love to eat these as a late night treat with a cold glass of almond milk.
Grace O.
I love peanut butter but these weren't enough. Too plain for my liking. I would still buy them again and just add chocolate on the outside.
Amy W.
Absolutely love peanut butter, so why not have it for breakfast. Eat this pop tart with a cold glass of milk to start the day off right.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
My kids love to eat pop tarts for breakfast or for snack this is one of their favorites. I can never seem to keep pop tarts in the house.
Steven R.
Russellville, AR
The pop tarts were fairly good at first but after a few bites it started to just seem chalky. The texture made them no longer appetizing.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?