BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Matt W.
Sevierville, TN
A very good peanut butter made Pop-Tart. I like the regular version and with chocolate. to some it may be a little Bland but I love the taste
Maricris B.
Koshkonong, MO
Love these more than the classics which is saying allot for me. But the best thing is when I buy these everyone in my house will eat it too.
Tonia B.
Wadsworth, OH
We absolutely love these. We had trouble finding them at first, we pack them in the car and eat them on road trips or after sporting events.
Araceli C.
Lancaster, CA
This is the worst pop tarts I've ever tasted . maybe its cuz I don't like peanut butter but its just nasty. Tastes a lot like peanut butter.
Barbara A.
Whitsett, NC
I bought these pop tart because they were on sale and I had a coupon. My children love to grab them on the go. I bought them at Lowes food.
Grace O.
I love peanut butter but these weren't enough. Too plain for my liking. I would still buy them again and just add chocolate on the outside.
María Eugenia C.
Me and my husband love peanut butter is like the most salad crunch and good to eat when were watching movies but this is in another level!
Lyndsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was a little unsure if these at first, but then I tried them!!! They are so delicious. Pick up 2 or 4 boxes and give em a try yourself!!
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Good flavor for peanut butter lovers but very strong. Not preferable for breakfast, more of a late night desert snack. Better not toasted.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I love these Pop-Tarts for a great peanut butter treat. They have a great flavor and are great with milk. Good twist on peanut butter toast.
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?