BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Tonya S.
Catonsville, MD
Love these! They're like an improved peanut butter sandwich! I love eating them hot or cold so they're also perfect to take on the go with me.
Bekah P.
Galax, VA
These are okay. I was disappointed they didn't taste me peanut buttery.. I might try them again to see if it was just the first box I purchased
Meishia W.
I love all things peanut butter! love that this pop tart has no icing on it. I like to have these with vanilla coffee. Hide them from the kids!
Asia S.
These are amazing. if you like peanut butter and would like to eat more healthy, get these. they're delicious, especially when you toast them.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
This flavor with a cold glass of milk is so good! It makes a great late night snack. They're super affordable and you can find them at Walmart.
Hailey L.
Antelope, CA
Super tasty and delicious, reminds me of my childhood! Same quality that pop tarts have had for the last decade but with a twist on the flavor.
Kristie M.
Jonesboro, AR
Pop-tats gone nutty peanut butter is the best pop tart Kellogg makes in my opinion!! I buy these on occasion for my husband and he enjoys them
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
I thought they really did it when they made the peanut butter poptarts. Espcially with the frosting. They are really yummy out of the toaster!
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
These are yummy!!!! I love peanut butter! Very true to taste not fake tasting at all. The kids went nuts for them also. They are a must try.
Chelsey W.
I live this product. It has the perfect about of peanut butter and pastry. It's an easy snack for on the go and during late start on the day.
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?