BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Jamie F.
If you are a fan of peanut butter, you'll definitely like these. They're good toasted or not and a quick and easy breakfast for you or your kids.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I still eat , to this day, POPTARTS! I know it sounds odd but they are really enjoyable and easy breakfast snacks to pack and go when in a hurry.
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
I thought they really did it when they made the peanut butter poptarts. Espcially with the frosting. They are really yummy out of the toaster!
Amy P.
Cameron, MO
I scored these on sale and my kids and grandkids will not eat them. I tried and they really aren't my cup of tea either. I will pass next time
Asia S.
These are amazing. if you like peanut butter and would like to eat more healthy, get these. they're delicious, especially when you toast them.
Meishia W.
I love all things peanut butter! love that this pop tart has no icing on it. I like to have these with vanilla coffee. Hide them from the kids!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
This flavor with a cold glass of milk is so good! It makes a great late night snack. They're super affordable and you can find them at Walmart.
Kristie M.
Jonesboro, AR
Pop-tats gone nutty peanut butter is the best pop tart Kellogg makes in my opinion!! I buy these on occasion for my husband and he enjoys them
Melissa H.
Monticello, AR
Favorite!! As all the frosted ones are not vegetarian I'm not left with much of an option, but these are the ones I like out of what I can eat.
Hailey L.
Antelope, CA
Super tasty and delicious, reminds me of my childhood! Same quality that pop tarts have had for the last decade but with a twist on the flavor.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?