BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Stefanie B.
Pleasant View, TN
These are my favorite poptarts. I eat anything peanut butter. I do wish they come in a bigger box or in a variety pack with the chocolate pb ones!
Darla Y.
Niles, MI
One of many favorite I have in the pop tart line! Enjoy as a snack throughout the day. Hard to share...loved as a kid and even so now as an adult!
Jamie F.
If you are a fan of peanut butter, you'll definitely like these. They're good toasted or not and a quick and easy breakfast for you or your kids.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
I still eat , to this day, POPTARTS! I know it sounds odd but they are really enjoyable and easy breakfast snacks to pack and go when in a hurry.
Jessica S.
These were not as great as I was hoping they'd be.. I'm a peanut butter lover, but I would chose a piece of peanut butter with honey over these.
Cheyenne G.
Eutawville, SC
I first tried these last year. I must say that though they are not my favorite, someone who is really into peanut butter would really like these.
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
This is mine and my six year olds favorite Pop tarts of all time! the flavor is our favorite and the chocolate and peanut butter is just as good!
Meishia W.
I love all things peanut butter! love that this pop tart has no icing on it. I like to have these with vanilla coffee. Hide them from the kids!
Milan C.
Charleston, IL
As someone who loves peanut butter and poptarts, this is an amazing combination that i love to eat in the morning for breakfast or for a snack!
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
I thought they really did it when they made the peanut butter poptarts. Espcially with the frosting. They are really yummy out of the toaster!
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?