BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Emily B.
Arnold, MD
I love these! The taste just like a peanut butter cookie which is amazing. I wouldn't really recommend these for breakfast but I love these for lunch!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
We didn't like these, but we usually buy the traditional ones, like brown sugar. I wouldn't say that these are healthy and we don't eat them everyday.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Bought these for the kids but my husband loves them more! They taste like a warm peanut butter cookie. Not the most healthy choice but they are yummy.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
They were good but something that you have to be in the mood for. I'm a sucker for the fruit flavors but this one seems more like a craving pop tart.
Rory L.
i've purchased these on a few occasions. they are not my favorite but they are not bad either. the price is decent. great if you love peanut butter!
Elizabeth  L.
Clayton, NC
I normally love Pop-Tarts, but these aren't my favorite. They're a little dry. I guess because they aren't frosted. And because PB is fairly dry too.
Christine R.
Leander, TX
Sweet and peanut buttery, I eat these more as a snack than breakfast. Thr sugar dusted outside is a softer than most Pootarts, but still delicious.
Kaitlyn S.
Evergreen, NC
These are the best Pop-Tarts!! These and the other "gone nutty" ones are the ones I like the best! I am having trouble finding them at some stores
Taylor K.
These are the best Pop-Tarts and I can neve4 find them anywhere! I'm a huge peanut butter lover and these have the perfect amount of peanut butter.
Janine M.
Gastonia, NC
yummy snack for the children. Love the taste AND the price. Usually buy this once a week and the children will have them for an after school snack
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?