BY POP-TARTS #24 in Toaster Pastries

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Yolanda J.
Philadelphia, PA
As a reconverted Pop-Tart fan. Let me just say that of all the newer flavors, this is my favorite. I don't like the fruit ones, but these are something special.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
These are to peanut buttery for me! I can't even manage to eat a half of one. They are also very sweet. This is upsetting because we live Kellogg's pop tarts.
Nesh H.
These are good. They were a little to peanut buttery for me though. I didn't love them only liked them. They would probably be good for a peanut butter lover.
Maddie S.
Grandville, MI
I love peanut butter. And pop tarts. These aren't my favorite. The peanut butter has a weird flavor and texture so I don't know if I want other people to try.
Tyleene M.
These were the worst. Almost every pop tart we have tried have been great or ok but these where horrible. You would think anything peanut butter would be good.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I love peanut butter, but am not a particular fan of these. They seem a bit oily and soggy to me, but otherwise have a great taste. I wouldn't buy them again.
Amelia C.
Pretty good, the texture was a little strange though. I The flavor was good, but they seemed a little dry. I think I will stick with your standard Pop Tart :)
Anne P.
Tipton, IN
they are okay, them being peanut butter got the better of me so had to try, I wouldn't say if I would get again cause the kids didn't really go for them either
Abby R.
Birch River, WV
I'm a huge pb fan!!!! This always hits the spot any time!!!! We eat all kinds of pop tarts in my home..but this are one of my favorites along with the Smores
Cynthia G.
Griffith
Great peanut butter taste. The peanut butter and chocolate ones are our favorites in the house. Great way to get some protein but delicious at the same time
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Ok, so I do love peanut butter and pop tarts but never together. But has anyone tried them? Are they good? Does the flavours mix well?