BY POP-TARTS

Crunchy peanut butter-flavored crust enveloping a filling made with real, creamy peanut butter and sprinkled with sugar. see more...

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
  • "Don't go into it thinking you are getting a rich, creamy peanut butter flavor, because yu aren't, but they do taste good. " in 5 reviews
  • "Hot or cold these pop tarts are the perfect snack and/or treat to satisfy snack time cravings." in 3 reviews
Kiondra B.
Arkadelphia, AR
These are pretty good to me. If you are obsessed with peanut butter then you may enjoy these. The only thing is that it doesn't come with 4 packs but instead 3 I believe. The packaging on the outside of the pop tarts are gold.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
I love peanut butter so I thought that I would like this too but I was not that big of a fan of this product. Obviously all pop tarts are better when they are put in the toaster but these were too dry for me.
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
I was so excited when they came out with peanut butter flavored pop tarts! They taste just like a peanut butter cookie straight out of the oven! They're a perfect midnight snack or even just dessert!
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I myself do not eat alot of Pop tarts but I do buy them for !Y husband and this kind seems to be his go to for an on the go breakfast ! Though the peanut butter are hard to find alot of the time
Tyler S.
Sheboygan, Wi
I absolutely am obsessed with pop tarts. When they released these I was ecstatic but quickly disappointed. The peanut butter was oily and left my mouth with a burning sensation. I only ate a few bites and had to stop because of this. The flavor was not bad so I tried another pack from the box only to experience the same thing. I will definitely continue to buy pop tarts but I am staying away from anything they make with peanut butter.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
By far the best pop tart flavor out there! I buy the big pack at Walmart all the time. I eat these at night when I have a sweet tooth! I wish they had the same amount in each package as the other flavors.
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
These are so yummy and delicious! We actually eat these more often as a snack then as a breakfast item, however, it is perfect for when you need to eat breakfast on the go! Tastes like a peanut butter cookie!!!
Kyndall D.
These are one of my favorite pop-tarts to get when it comes to a quick breakfast!! They are a little pricey as for the Walmart prices for this particular flavor. The only con of this flavor is that its higher in sugar and calories and fat than the other flavors only because of the peanut butter.
Ashley T.
Spring Hill, FL
My daughter loves these! And it is the perfect way to sneak in some protein. They are bogo often at my publix. The can get a bit messy but are delicious like all the other pop tarts. Defiantly try them!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love peanut butter everything and thought I would love this. I had zero problems with the price or quality. Just didn't like this flavor at all! Would continue to buy other pop tart flavor or just stick with brown sugar cinnamon.
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Were these a limited time only offer? I haven't seen them recently.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Did they stop selling these? I can never find them anymore.
Sarah G.
Chino, CA
Where can you find these? I found them ONCE and never again! :(
ana karen b.
Bentonville, AR
What products can I use to lose weight?
Ryan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does anyone know where I can still get these peanut butter poptarts? I think they have been discontinued.